Monday, August 28, 2006

Theories???

We all have theories. Byron has theories. He is the one that basically started the writing down of the theories. Mainly because he has some weird weird theories. At least mine is practical.

Theory 1, Byrons
Men that wear pink are NOT gay (go figger)

Theory 2, Byrons
We can't remember right now but I will update you (I'm sure Byron is lying)

Theory 3, is mine
Cars run better on a full tank of fuel (you would too)

Theory 4, Byrons
Boys wear their hair parted one way and girls the other way (he tried to blame this one on his mum)

Theory 5, Brads contribution
Where ever you go, there you are (see what I have to live with)

I can't type what Brads are normally because we would like to keep this as family oriented as possible.

This is a running list, so if you want to add to it, please feel free. I'm sure Byron has many more tucked away but because he only started talking in the last six months, we haven't heard them all. As I said this is a running list. Go for it.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

oh byron you are so weird!