Sunday, August 27, 2006

Bikers


I have to let everyone know that Brad has started riding again. I mean brum brum not peddle peddle. Yes, we all wish it was peddle peddle but he will get to that again eventually.
Interlude, most of the architraves are up.
Which for those who don't know, means he's allowed to go riding. You may have noticed the bike pictures on Caseys blog. Typical stuff, blokes standing around looking at the bike. You know how it is. Well Brad was happy with his progress and unfortunately the bike was not working???? It was leaking something. We don't ask because we don't really care. As long as he didn't fall off (Todd are you reading this) and it won't cost me too much money, I'm not fussed. He's happy and I mean very happy. He loves playing around with it, fixing it, washing it, checkin' it out. Oh and yes, riding it aswell. He has another 'ride' coming up which should be fun. I will be here, hosting a Learning Ladders party. Yes the invitations are on there way. So for those who don't know what Brad looks like in his get up. Look no more. That is my husband in the outfit.

No comments: