Sunday, August 27, 2006

Kids Birthday Parties


I love organising the kids birthday parties. I sincerely get a major kick out of choosing the theme, creating the invitations, thinking about the games. The whole kit and caboodle. (Is this how you spell it)
Take today for instance. Miss Alicia was at her finest, sleeping peacefully for a very long time. I couldn't be arsed with the housework, so I thought, how about arranging Ewan's party. Good work mum. Lets do it. So I started and I must say that it flowed along nicely. I have almost finished the invitations, just need some stuff. I have some really cool ideas for the games and goody bags. I did ask Ewan for a couple of opinions. I mean it is his birthday I suppose. He was very obliging and answered perfectly. So I'm on my way. You may be wondering when his birthday is.... Well not for a couple of months, but knowing my household, things can get really out of hand pretty quickly and the next thing you know, is that you are completely swamped and feel guilty because you haven't put enough effort into it. I do not want Ewan explaining that to the shrink later on.
Guess what the theme is?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope nanna enjoys the birthday without too much stress in the in the lead up

Tan said...

she loves it.