Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Movies

Casey and I went and saw The Lake House last night. It was a great movie! It certainly didn't disappoint like the last movie.
I don't know what it is about going to the movies? Whether its that you aren't interrupted every 30 sec by someone asking if they can have a drink or chips. That everyone around you also wants to watch the movie, or is it that you get completely inspired and think that if it is that great for someone else, I must be able to do it aswell. Yes, I know you come down with a thud but for those 30mins after the movie you are on a complete high. Thinking how you can change this and that and finally get some real contribution into the world. Not that raising two loving and beautiful children, isn't contribution but that you have complete control. And anyone who has children, grandchildren, friends with children know very well that children are the most out of control thing that you will ever come in contact with. Other than Brad on his motorbike that is. Which will lead me to my next posting, Brad and his motorbike.

No comments: