Sunday, August 27, 2006

Byrons world of Flatulence


Why do men think farts are funny?
Let me tell you, they are not. Byron farts all the time and his expression on his face doesn't even change. He has different sounds, for different occasions. Take right now for example. Mr High Squeeker, blames everything he has either eaten or drunk. God help me please!!! Thank god there is no smellavision because everyone would be DEAD. That, along with the burping its out of control. Linda don't feel upset you will be with it soon. The pleasure will be passed around. Funnily I couldn't find a photo of Byron farting so I had thought I would include one of me.

2 comments:

Morgan said...

Nice Job Byron! He does the same thing when at my house at least he doesn't live with me. It will all be over soon.

Tan said...

Thank god because it is getting worse and worse each day.