Monday, November 27, 2006

Terrible Two's


I'm convinced we've hit the terrible two's early with Alicia. Ewan didn't go through that stage until his 3rd birthday. She started at 18mths. Yes, I know that it evens out almost but thats not the point.

Is it because she is a girl and a little more forceful, whereas Ewan was more laid back? I don't know. She knows her mind and will not compromise at all. Maybe she has learnt to defend herself. With an older brother (believe me) you need to learn every tactic in the book and create some on the fly. Most people would see this as creativity, even genius, we see it as defiance and down right naughtiness.

Is it a stage? Yes we keep telling ourselves. Lets hope it doesn't last long. I can almost hear you all chuckling in the background.

Tell me, would butter melt in her mouth?

No comments: