Friday, November 24, 2006

Brad Hates Shopping

Apparently Brad hates shopping. NOOOoooooo.
We all went shopping last night and before we even got there, he was complaining about how he doesn't like shopping. My comment was, "When was the last time you went shopping?" Only a couple of weeks ago because it was my birthday. However before then..........(this is Brad thinking) (maybe I should try and include thinking music) he couldn't remember.

All those Christmas presents I have wrapped (yes, me) I bought by myself. The birthday present the kids gave me, except one, I bought. God help him if I am unable to go to the shop for the Christmas food. He'd need a valium before and after the shopping experience.

I'm not saying that I don't like to shop but I certainly don't want to be hearing him whinge about shopping.

There he was last night, sitting on a bench in Big W, feeding the kids chocolate, whilst I mosied around. It was only when he got involved in the shopping and Ewan that the amount spent went up considerably. I should learn. Don't bring them for many many reasons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should know by now its much more fun shopping without males and children.SM

Tan said...

Don't I know it. Stupid, stupid me