Friday, April 18, 2008

Migraines suck

I don't care what anyone says, if you have a migraine, they are one of the most debilitating issues you could possibly have. I had one on Sunday. It has been the first for a very long time. How do you know its more than a headache? You feel nausea, you can literally feel your head throb and you can't do anything but lie down. On any occasion it wouldn't bother me, because Brad would be home to look after the kids, but on Sunday he went for a motor bike ride and wasn't due back until after lunch. Probably just in time to shower and shave so we could go out for his birthday dinner. Bugger. Mum to the rescue. Hi mum, just wondering what you are doing today? Well you have just won first prize, which is looking after my kids for the day, whilst I sleep and sleep, and sleep. Isn't she lucky. Without protesting, this is what occurred and by the time the dinner party started, I was at least back to 85% and by Monday was 100%. Thankfully it didn't end up being a waste of time for Brad. He did have a nice tea and coffee and cake afterwards at our house. I have to say, he got some really nice presents aswell. Brad did okay.

No comments: