Friday, April 18, 2008

Alicia misses Ewan

Now I knew that we could have problems with Alicia with Ewan away. She asked about him last night, she asked about him this morning and she will probably ask about him tonight. We have explained that Ewan is helping Nanna and Poppa and as far as she is concerned, she can help them too. I'm not sure what to tell her for next week, when he's gone for a whole week. She may end up being a painful whinger. Well, more so than she usually is. It is nice that she misses him, because you wouldn't think so some times. I suppose it is what they get used to, and what she has grown up with. Arguing and yelling WITH someone, is better than playing by yourself.
I have reflected on the fact, that I only have one child to take care of, and realised, that I do prefer two, even if it is more work.

No comments: