Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The leaf


Here I am at work, writing my postings and noticed outside, what I thought was a butterfly at my level but closer to another building. I work on the 2nd floor. It wasn't a butterfly but a leaf. It was being taken by the wind and happened to go as high as the 3rd floor and then disappear over the next building. I was mesmerized. It was only one leaf and to see it this high up, floating about with the wind was something different. There you go, if anyone is ever looking for something to give me for my birthday. You should hire a leaf and have it float in the sky. A very original present but please have it last longer than a minute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe we need to get you a kite!!!SM

Morgan said...

darling OMG I can't believe your easter. I just read it are you okay?

email me it obviously been to long

I'll find a lovely american leaf for you but I don't think I can get it through customs

Tan said...

we are okay now. We will just put it down to a bad experience and hope it never happens again or to anyone else.