Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Gym Questionnaire

I went to the gym yesterday for my initial personal trainer experience. There I had to answer questions with regard to my goals etc. Goals whilst going to the gym, what is that?????
Question 1: What do you want to achieve? Getting away from the kids for an hour would be nice.
Question 2: What challenges could you face? Getting to the gym on time or at all.
Question 3: How do you plan on overcoming the challenges? Just telling Brad, "Hey, I'm going now"
Question 4: Have you had any resistance training? I pick Alicia up a lot
Question 5: Why don't you like to run? Because my boobs bounce and its embarrassing.

I have to say that I really didn't get anything out of it, except that I am unfit but hey I already knew that, I didn't need to answer a questionnaire and do a 12min run, where I pointed out my boobs bouncing. I think he thought, "Here we go, we have another neurotic mother to train". The next test is gonna tell me how old I am in fitness terms. Again, I know that I am old, how do I know this? Because I feel old.

No comments: