Thursday, August 30, 2007

Alicia has become a clutz

On Saturday I told her to get off the bike trailer. She did, but not without falling face first into the gravel and getting her foot caught in the trailer. From my angle I was sure that she had broken her leg. Luckily for us, it looked worse than it was. And yesterday, she got her finger caught in the back door. The back door which is really hard to push open, so obviously she couldn't pull it open to relieve her trapped finger. I'm not sure how much more I can take of this. I was sure that it would be Ewan that breaks his arm first but I'm not so sure now. Personally I don't want to experience breakage as a parent.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

you crack me up! I miss you guys! I want to send some american junk to you for the up coming summer season any ideas? Send me your address again please!