Thursday, August 30, 2007

Almost Ewans 5th Birthday


Its almost Ewans birthday and he has requested his party be at McDonalds. This is okay by me and I thought, that way, I would have less to do but I can already sense this is not the case. I booked the party a few weeks ago, so I can't actually remember the date that I picked and I think the time is 11am but I will need to confirm this. They asked if I needed invites and I said "NO", so now I am making them. They aren't turning out exactly how I would like but we will get there. Also this will mean that I have to have two parties. One for the kids and then one for the family/adults, so in the end it probably won't be easier. I do know one thing, Ewan will appreciate the party at McDonalds, especially since this is his favourite take out, mainly because it combines chicken nuggets, chips, toys and playgrounds. What more could you want as an almost 5 year old. I did make one mistake and that was telling Ewan that it was almost his birthday. Because everyday I get the question, "Is it my birthday today" and everyday I respond with "no", then he responds with, "How many more sleeps then"? You've gotta love him because he can drive you nuts.

No comments: