Thursday, September 11, 2008

Applied for Uni

Alright. I've done it, I have applied for Uni. A couple more stages to go. I still have to do the STAT workshop in October. Sit the STAT test (need all the help I can get there) in November and by mid January I should know if I got in, and into what. By that time, it will have been a full year, from when I started this crazy project. Then the real fun begins. Arranging my schedule, arranging Alicias schedule, arranging work, helping Ewan with his schooling. Brad will have to sort himself out. Should I shoot myself now. And NO Natasha I am not getting ahead of myself. Would I do that????? You know me too well.
Lets start again, I need to be accepted first. Oh thats right. I'm excited and would be even more excited if I was given that redundancy. Maybe I should check out that new clairvoyant and see what she has to say.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no - not true, i wasnt thinking that at all
Love Natasha