Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Why is work Busy?

I had the day from hell today and I didn't even see all the clients I needed too. I was running late from the onset. An hour visit turned into 2 hours and from there it was all down hill.
I was supposed to go from Flinders Park to Nuriootpa to Brooklyn Park. Yeah right. I don't know why I even thought I could do this. It should have been possible in theory but when is theory ever right. Then how can it be theory.....oh I just confused myself, not hard right now.
At least I contacted those that I was supposed to see, to say that I'd be late. Some weren't too happy but they thought it professional to call ahead and apologise. I don't like doing this, you understand. It affects my reputation. But at least the day is almost over. I can now start to think about tomorrow and Thursday. Thats right, I can generally only manage 2 days in advance. A colleague of mine, made the remark today, 'Boy, you are organised' mainly because I had written down what not to forget. I explained that if I didn't write it down, it was lost forever. My brain is gone and it doesn't look like returning in the near future. Ce la vie. I've got other qualities. Please bear with me while I go look for those now.

No comments: