Monday, October 22, 2007

The Foo Fighters are alive in our house

How is it that young Ewan knows about the Foo Fighters. There we are, Ewan, Alicia and myself driving back from a reasonable trip of food shopping with the radio on and Ewan announces from the back seat, "Mum that is the Foo Fighters." What the???? Now to me, they sounded like any awful music group, so I tried to remember the chorus, so I could ask Brad when I got home because I didn't have my phone on me. I asked Brad who was the group and he confirmed the Foo Fighters. Theres Ewan, I told you so.........
I was too stunned for words. I know Brad listens to that crap but I certainly didn't think Ewan took any notice of it. It just goes to show, that your bad taste can be passed on from generation to generation.

No comments: