Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Dr Seuss is cool


I've gone a little made, buying Dr Seuss books. I even bought one from ebay!!!! I think my obsessive compulsive side has raised its ugly head. I got a listing of books by Dr Seuss and have taken it upon myself to buy every single book. As I said, obsessive compulsive. You have to admit they are cool, even if they don't make sense most of the time. Ewan loves them and Alicia will eventually take to them. At the moment they are boring and too long. We have a ritual, where Ewan will pick two books and we will read them in bed. Usually it will only take one book for him to fall asleep but he does prefer The cat in the Hat versions. I suppose I will see how long this fad lasts. At the moment, there is no end in sight.

So good night, go to bed. I bet you are a sleepy head. ha ha ha ha

No comments: