Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Dads Fried Gnocchi

Have you ever tasted my dads fried gnocchi? If you had, you would be coming back for more. It's been a long time since dad cooked gnocchi, I can't remember the last time. It was before Ewan was born. Well he managed to cook it again the other day. Maybe because he is bored since he retired. I don't care, we get fried gnocchi!!!
I was speaking the other day with mum and she happened to mention that dad was cooking, but.....if you wanted some, you had to go there. I don't need to be asked twice. So we did.
When we got there we had to try it once, twice, three times, well you get the picture. Mum emptied half of the bowl into another container for us, and you guessed it, it was gone by the next day. The gnocchi was lucky I was at work for the day otherwise it wouldn't have lasted past breakfast.
Thanks dad for the gnocchi and next time we would like crumbed calamari.

No comments: