Friday, April 10, 2009

Unreal


This is what I call, from the mouths of babes....

Brad asked Alicia, for me to get Brad a drink. She promptly came looking for me, only to find my hanging out the wet clothes. She then says, "Dad wants a drink." I didn't really respond but thought I would get him a drink once I had finished hanging out the clothes. So eventually I was able to give Brad a drink. I interrupted Alicia telling Brad, that I wasn't going to get him a drink. Brad said "Oh Well." Alicia says, "cry." Brad asks her to repeat what she said. "cry" she says. Brad says,"Do you think I should cry." Alicia nods her head.

Amazing. How can you be so manipulative at 3. I suppose she has used it as a strategy before and it does work, because I can't stand the noise.

Mental note: Don't give in to screaming children.

No comments: