Friday, April 10, 2009

Alicia's 4th Birthday Invites, Barbie theme


Here is the latest on the Alicia's 4th Birthday invites. Mum was an absolute star. As usual (in the last 6 weeks) I am a little time poor, which is code for Oh my god, I have to make Alicia's invites before tomorrow. I am certainly not as organised as I once was and there are a few extra factors to be dealing with this year.
Mum worked out how the doll was folded to be cut properly, she cut the dolls out, cut the skirts out and glued the flower on. I did the rest, which wasn't much really. I made up for it with the lolly bags. Painful, fiddly things. I plan on organising Alicia's entire party before Uni starts again, just to be safe.
The invites turned out really well and Alicia loved them.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I can't believe she is 4! She couldn't even crawl when we met you all!