Sunday, August 17, 2008

Alicia and her doozies

I forgot all about these incidents until the other day when she reignited them. There I was in the car with the kids in the back, and I was waiting for an older gentlemen to cross the street. Being as polite as I am, I waited for him instead of the other way round. Next minute, for the back left hand corner someone yells, "Come on love!" Well the only one, sitting there of course is Miss Alicia. This is not the first time she has opened up with this statement. BUT.....who does this sound like to you. Yes, Brad. This is one of Brads sayings, but doesn't exactly sound the same when being verbally projected by a 3 year old. What can I say, they repeat everything. The other incident involves listening to the CD's and Triple J in particular. Brad again! He listens to Triple J and crap music in the car and because the kids are mainly in his car, especially to and from child care/school, they unfortunately get used to his taste of music. Anyway, Alicia starts singing this song, which I can't understand and doesn't sound familiar to me. Finally I start understanding the words and there she is singing the chorus of a song and it goes like this, "I kill her, yes I kill her". Believe it or not, there is a song with this chorus and Alicia has picked it up, hence Brad is no longer allowed to play that particular song in his car when he has the kids. He certainly was on a role.

No comments: