Thursday, December 06, 2007

Child Care Xmas Party 2007



Its that time of year again, where you go to the CC Xmas party and listen to the kids sing Xmas songs, get their present (book) from Santa, watch the littlies cry as they are forced to get their book from Santa, eat the sausage sizzle and again not win anything in the raffle. Though one year we won the V-tech computer game (we where happy that year) I think the highlight of this evening is where we are going for tea afterwards. It has become a tradition, well we have done it 2 years in a row now. Something that I could definitely get used to. Carla really only has one more left, I unfortunately still have 2. Its not that we don't want to go, its just become a chore. I hope the kids like it. My two never sit in their respective classes (like good little children) and sing the songs word for word. But hey, I wouldn't expect that either. I'm just happy that the books we bought them have actually been read. Though in saying that, they have actually taken up the reading challenge of late. Better late than never.

No comments: