Thursday, April 19, 2007

Easter at Coobowie


The kids and I went away to mum and dads caravan at Coobowie for Easter. Coobowie is located on the Yorke Peninsula, right down the bottom. Mum and dad have been going there for years and absolutely love it. The Coulter family has been down a number of times but its a little too boring for Brads liking. Anyway, the kids and I had a great time. We all fit in the caravan, mum and dad were down one end, Ewan and I were on the bunk beds and Alicia was in her porta cot. Tight and cosy. I found it very relaxing, even gaining two afternoon sleeps, so beat that.

We only went out on the boat once and that was enough for me. The kids loved it, Ewan got to drive the boat on the way back, he fished with Grandpa and Grandma (not that she caught anything) It was funny to see the kids reactions when dad caught a fish and then put it in the bucket. Ewan was fascinated to see it up close and do its thing. He did jump around a little when they came flying off the rod and onto the floor. I have to say I was a little excited when dad was catching the fish as well. We had a steady stream of fish being caught but was mindful to make sure they were the right size.

We'll go back out in the boat again, I think Ewan had a good time, Alicia must have as well because she feel asleep on the way back.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the relaxing time away.

Check out the photos on flickr - the link to the right.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Looks like fun!