Monday, April 16, 2007

Alicia's Birthday Invites


Why have I made it my life's challenge to come up with something different for every birthday party the kids have? Why do I inflict this much effort and pain? Mainly because its fun to do. I get a kick out of coming up with different ideas etc. This year for Alicia's 2nd birthday her theme is 'Strawberry Shortcake'.
The invites turned out a treat and were done really really quickly. Don't ask me why. The decorations for the themed party, well that's a different story. Strawberry Shortcake doesn't really do much, other than mix with strawberries and flowers but never fear, we shall prevail.
Susy has been very helpful today with her suggestions, she even raided her craft supply. I almost came out with everything I needed. Impossible you say, you don't understand how much stuff she has. But thanks for that, because I have been able to get a start on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I don't have everything!!!sm

Morgan said...

Were going to so miss your parties!