Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Pneumonia

That would be me with pneumonia, can you believe it. I only had 1 week of exams and 1 week of practical left and I would have finished Uni for the year. I didn't quite make it without getting sick, specifically pneumonia. I mean, who gets pneumonia in summer, seriously. Obviously the work load for the year had finally taken its toll and this is what the body wanted to produce. I have to say it wasn't pleasant and I do not wish to get sick like that again. It started off with a virus, moved to laryngitus and progressed to penumonia. I did do my 2 exams and prac week even though I felt really bad. I'm glad I did because they were at least finished and I could rest without having to worry. I ended up with 2 Distinctions, 1 P1 and a Nongraded pass (with pract you don't get graded, only pass or fail) So ultimately I passed and it was all worth it.
Whilst I was sick mum cleaned and Deirdre cooked. What would we do without our mums? They are an inspiration to everyone.

No comments: