Friday, July 17, 2009

The circus is in town

Having not been to the circus, myself, in quite a number of years, I thought it would be cool to go. I asked Ewan and Alicia and both said yes with puzzling looks on their faces. So I asked Ewan, "What do you think the circus is"? Ewans reply, "Its when monkeys get shot out of canons." So once I had finished my hysterical laughing, I was able to ask Alicia the same question. Her standard response to anything is "I don't know". So why would I expect anything different in this situation. She didn't disappoint.
Brad and I explained what the circus was, and what you normally could see there. They were very interested. We went with Cameron and Leanne and Cameron wasn't really too sure what to think. He was very quiet but as it turns out, he really did like the circus and didn't want to miss anything.
Its good to expose the kids to different things. They all enjoyed it, as did the adults

No comments: