Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Ewan gives me flowers

Now, the incident happened a couple of weeks ago, so I can't even remember why Brad had to give me flowers but, he asked for something to be done. Whilst the kids were present, I said to Brad, "Only if you bring me flowers". Now of course I wasn't gonna get flowers but I was hopeful (stupid me). Anyway, we all arrived home together and Brad asked if I had accomplished my task and I said, yes. I then asked where my flowers were. Ewan says, "Yeah dad, where are mums flowers?" Next thing I know, there is whispering behind my back. I ignore it because nothing good can come from whispering. Then in walks Ewan and Alicia with sour sobs in their hands. Anyone, who is anyone, realises that sour sobs are a form of WEED. Good one ya Brad. Anyway, I look excited and proceed to get a vase to put the sour sobs in. Everyone is a winner, apparently. Ewan was really cuffed, he picked some more the next day. Morale of the story, if you want flowers, be really specific.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Losers...I now know what to get you for your Bday...ha ha SM

Anonymous said...

oh flowers, how nice it would be even if they were sobs. Natasha