Friday, March 07, 2008

Easter has arrived

Ewan has been asking about Easter lately. I would assume that they are discussing it at school. Obviously, being a catholic school. Well today he wanted to ask Easter bunny if he could have goggles for Easter as well as some chocolate because he prefers Alicias goggles. Personally I thought this was a good idea. So I suggested we write Easter bunny a letter. Ewan dictated it and I wrote it. He then copied the letters underneath and did a really good job. I love it. Then he wanted to post it in the red postbox. You can imagine my head was running 10 to the dozen. Oh my god we can't actually post it, so I convinced him that we should put it in our letter box and then the postie will collect it for us and put it in the Easter bunny box at the post office. This all occurred tonight. I have since collected the letter again and have put it in the sentimental box. I had a really good time and it will be something that I will cherish for a long time. Lets hope he never finds the letter.

No comments: