Friday, February 01, 2008

I've regained my babies


As everyone knows, Ewan went to school this week. Prior to that, whilst I was thinking about how big he got all of a sudden, I had this brainwave to do a college of baby photos. One photo frame each. That way I can look back and remember how small they were and what a long way they have come. It took me a while but they are finished. I love them. Everytime I look at them memories come flooding back. I understand the saying, even though they may grow up, they will always be my babies. I feel very lucky to have them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good!!!SM

Morgan said...

wow you've been busy.

Tell Brad this has been the worse move yet.

Love all the photos and the photo you took of the photos and so forth

Anonymous said...

Looks good, what great memories. At least you will look at the photos now , not just leave them in albums. NB