Saturday, November 17, 2007

Minor birds are nasty

There is nothing like being scared by the bang of something on the front door and hearing birds. When I looked out, I saw feathers, so I assumed that a bird had banged into the roof or something. I went to investigate and 4 minor birds flew off. I took the dog out for some wee's and basically followed her around the path. When I got to the road side and looked at the front door, there was a beautiful green/yellow budgie hanging on the front screen. Assuming the worse, I went up to it and it was still alive. I made Brad get out of bed and see to the bird. It didn't try to bite him or anything. He brought it in and it has been sitting on the cupboard since. It's had a really nasty hit to the head, and is obviously in shock but Brad thinks it may even be tame. I will let you know the outcome of the poor bird. So far so good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Morgan said...

my hero! Okay your first comment is not in a language I speak what does it say?

Tan said...

I can only make out bla bla bla

Morgan said...

ummm yes I see what you mean I also get the blah blah blah parts!