Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ewan believes he's a hairdresser

Well Ewan did believe he was a hairdresser this morning when he decided to cut Alicia's hair. Unfortunately for Alicia, he did a shocking job. So much so, that I was devastated and cried for at least 20min solid. I couldn't even speak to Ewan. There is no way to fix it or cover it up, thankfully he didn't cut the front but the side and really close to her head. It doesn't look so bad with her hair wet, but when its dry it looks dreadful. I think I was so upset because we have been growing it for 2 years and it has finally reached a length that is really nice and she has these curly bits at the back. And she has only recently had her first real hair cut. God knows what Donna is gonna do this with one.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh! Rose never did that of course she did other horrid things. Hopefully it will look beautiful when cut by a professional.