Friday, December 08, 2006

I bought a digital camera!!!

Yes. I finally bought one.
I know that I have been driving everyone crazy with the new digital camera talk. But you know me, obsessive compulsive. And you wouldn't have me any other way, I'm sure.
Anyway, I finally did all my research and thought it would be best to go to Teds and Diamonds for some advice.
I got the advice and it was the same at both places, however Teds did a better deal, hence thats where I bought it. I haven't loaded any software or even charged the thing. I think I wanted to wait until Xmas because it is a Xmas present, but the more I use the old one, the more frustrated I get. And besides Brad said it was okay, so I might even take him up on the offer. I'm excited!!!!!!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

congrats on the new camera